Is God Calling Me?
- Do you feel called to serve God and others through the religious life?
- Are you: Drawn to a life of prayer and service to others?
- Drawn to living the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience while serving others?
- Drawn to living in community with other religious women who desire to deepen their relationship with God, guided by the example of the Holy Family?
- Drawn to a spirituality of prayer, ministry and community as lived by the Holy Family in Nazareth?
If you answered yes to these questions, think The Nazareth Way. We are a community of dedicated women who welcome candidates seeking to live life as a Sister of Nazareth.
God’s call may seem mysterious and distant; it’s normal to feel hesitant and a bit uneasy. We are here to walk the journey with you as you discover the path God is inviting you to follow.
Contact Sister Vera at Nazareth House San Diego 619-708-2829 or email her at email@example.com
You may be nterested in exploring your vocation further with these resources.
- Blessing of Renovated Nazareth House Los Angeles
- Final Profession
- Welcome Students to School
- Read more NEWS