As busy as you want to be
When you move to the Village you move to your new home and you decide how you want to live.
Every day is your day
If you want to be active the Village offers a wide range of activities within a friendly and vibrant community. Continue a favourite hobby or try something new:
- How about trying painting or some other craft activity
- Are you more a quiz person? Or up for a game of Scrabble?
- A night at the movies is easy with our own dedicated cinema
- If you are an outdoors sort of person you can enjoy the birds and plentiful wildfire in the beautiful gardens
- Green fingered gardener? Enjoy our latest facility – on site allotments
- or simply relax in one of our lounges with a newspapers or Village wifi
- join one of our minibus excursions –
- rubbing shoulders with our neighbours
- Visiting local sights
- Meet the local ghost at Salmesbury Hall
- Enjoy local theatres
If you would rather explore on your own try
- The Ribble Valley Food Trail
- Local football and cricket teams
- Bowling at nearby clubs
Join in our many special events, often for charity. Over the past year we have
- Raised money for the British Heart Foundation with a special antiques valuation day
- Held a barbeque in aid of Arthritis Research UK.
With bus stops close by, the M6 just a few miles away and Preston and Blackburn Stations not far off you choose where you next want to go.
Every day is your day.
With extensive parking as well as good transport links it is easy to entertain friends and family. And now there is a fully equipped guest suite available for your visitors to stay overnight. A private dining room is ideal for celebrations of all kinds.