< Back to houses listing
Nazareth House Tamworth
Nazareth House Tamworth was first opened in 1948, and is an accredited facility which provides care and support to 90 residents. The original facility was replaced by a new building in 2006.
Located in a rural regional centre, Nazareth House Tamworth is set on 15 acres, with landscaped native gardens.
New South Wales 2340