- Is a time during which the young woman gets to know the Sisters
- There is a chance to experience prayer life and community living
- On going support and guidance provided throughout this discernment process
Lasts from six months to two years and
- Is a structured programme where a postulant gradually joins the Sisters for all aspects of prayer and community living
- Provides opportunities to experience community life and ministry
- Lasts for two years
- The Novitiate is a school for holiness and for more intense formation. The training is based on the sound teaching and practices of the Church, and directed towards strengthening in the novices their vocation as Sisters of Nazareth.