How To Help Us
Fees paid by our residents do not cover all our costs. Financial assistance is required to assist the home to provide the following services or goods.
- Repair and maintenance
- Furniture and equipment (e.g. hospital beds and computers)
- To help finance subsidized residents
As a Non-profit Organization, Nazareth House PE relies on fundraising and donations to assist in ensuring that the elderly in our care are well looked after and are treated with dignity.
We ask that businesses, schools and private individuals consider supporting our vision by:
- Making a donation
- Sponsoring or donating goods or services
- Supporting our Donor Board (plaques are erected on a yearly basis in recognition of financial support received)
- Supporting our Memorial Board (plaques are erected in memory of loved ones)
- Requesting that friends and family make a donation in lieu of flowers when a loved one passed on
Please contact Michael de Vos Tel: (041) 373 1948 Email: email@example.com for more information.
Most of us get great satisfaction from helping others. Only when you no longer need it is your money put to work to help others. By leaving a bequest in your will you can make a difference by helping us care for the elderly. Our lawyer will gladly assist and help you complete the necessary documentation.
Did you know that for only R5 per month you can help a poor elderly person?
We are asking all school learners to donate only R5 per month from their pocket money and we are inviting all schools to grab this challenge to be the change you wish to see in the world!!