We need your help to improve the quality of our frail elderly residents. We ask that you please consider joining our Volunteer program. Volunteers have the opportunity to become involved in the following areas:
- Assisting with weekly activities, e.g. bingo, cards, scrabble, reading etc.
- Assisting in our Hair Salon (no experience needed)
- Visiting residents on a regular basis
- Resident enternainmment
- Assisting with transport and resident outings
- Providing a service at no cost, e.g. plumbing, manicures, etc.
- Assisting with fundraising projects
- Assisting with the running of our Charity Shop