Welcome to Ireland
At our Nazareth Houses, we are committed to providing every resident with individual personalised care and attention in a safe, homely and warm environment. We welcome people from all faiths or none and will respect and support any of your spiritual needs.
Our care homes are unique, offering high standards of service and care, for both long term and short term residents. For more information and to view our care homes use the Location Search feature on the right.
The first Nazareth House was opened in Belfast in 1876
Sligo opened in 1910,
Mallow opened in 1929,
Donegal opened in 1941
and Dublin opened in 1970.
- Cosaint Summer Newsletter 2017
- Review of Safeguarding Practice
- Work begins on Nazareth House Mallow
- Cosaint Autumn/Winter Newsletter 2016
- Memorial Christmas Trees in Nazareth House Ireland
- Nazareth House - New Nursing Home is going ahead.
- The Nazareth Care Fund
- Developments at Nazareth House Dublin
- Read more NEWS