What we offer
Nazareth Houses in the Republic of Ireland provide full nursing care, respite care, post-operative convalescence and palliative care and in Northern Ireland the Houses provide residential and nursing care. The teams of Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Physiotherapy, Activities and Ancillary staff provide care for low, medium, high and maximum dependency residents. The homes accommodate both male and female residents, aged over 18.
The homes are registered nursing homes and registered residential homes with the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) in the Republic and with the Regulation and Quality Authority Improvement (RQIA) in Northern Ireland.
- Cosaint Summer Newsletter 2017
- Review of Safeguarding Practice
- Work begins on Nazareth House Mallow
- Cosaint Autumn/Winter Newsletter 2016
- Memorial Christmas Trees in Nazareth House Ireland
- Nazareth House - New Nursing Home is going ahead.
- The Nazareth Care Fund
- Developments at Nazareth House Dublin
- Read more NEWS