Residents are encouraged to take full advantage of the wide range of therapies, activities and outings that are on offer.
We provide all sorts of activities to assist residents to remain active in body and mind, and work closely with allied health practitioners who are involved in assessing residents’ abilities to participate safely in certain activities.
- Exercise groups, mobility therapies, Tai chi, dancing, and walking groups
- Local hydrotherapy pool, gyms and other exercise therapies
- Quiz groups, thinking Olympics, mind games, book reading, cards, and puzzles
- Gardening club in 'Liffre interactive garden' with birds and chickens for our animal lovers
- The Men's Shed where the men are kept busy and active making and selling toys, garden items, other items of interest and items for our on-site Playgroup. Many of the items are sold at our fete
- On-site animals provide pleasure to those residents who enjoy animals
- Shopping at our local shopping centre and other trips further afield.