Living at Birkenhead
Home From Home
At Nazareth House our aim is to ensure that you retain that individuality that is so important to us all so please feel free to personalize your own space and make it a home from home. Our rooms are furnished to a high standard and all have television, telephone points and internet access. Please bring in your family photographs and other items as it helps to get to know each other better and is a great conversation starter!
A place to socialise
Friendship is a wonderful thing and we will support you to maintain lifelong friends and develop new circles of interests through our Activity Co-ordinators Sue and Irene who will be on hand to speak with you and arrange various events that you can participate in or not as you choose. As is only expected from the people of Merseyside, there is always a keen sense of fun throughout the home.
- Private meeting areas and a conservatory
- Spacious and attractive common areas to socialize
- Outside gardens for your enjoyment
- A library
- Enjoy great food and good company in two beautifully decorated dining rooms, where we serve three appetizing and nutritious meals daily.
- A rotating menu offers a diversity of choices.
- Soups, fresh fruits, salads, and breads can always be paired with the main course.
- We will always offer alternative menus for residents with dietary requirements
- Tea and coffee, with an assortment of snacks, are available throughout the day.