Nazareth House Ballarat is strengthened by the presence of the Sisters of Nazareth and a regard for the total spiritual, emotional and physical needs of each resident.
Commitment to the values of love, compassion, patience, justice, respect and hospitality mean residents enjoy living in a peaceful and professional environment which is the hallmark of Nazareth. With its warm welcome for family and friends, its beautiful surroundings and appetising and healthy meals, Nazareth House is a special place to live.
Our services include:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Provision of clinical care in conjunction with visiting Doctors
- Lifestyle activities including bus trips, exercises, videos, happy hour, bingo, crafts, music, news reading, indoor bowls, entertainers, quizzes and discussions
- Pastoral and spiritual care
- Catholic mass and rosary daily, and services of other religious denominations regularly available
- Visiting Allied Health Professionals (Dietitian, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dentist, Optometrist)
- Library on-site kiosk
- Hairdressing salon
- Appetising meals prepared in our own kitchens
- Peaceful sitting areas to enjoy the company of visitors and family
- A full care staff team, available 24/7, to support residents with daily care needs
- Family, friends and visits from pets are welcome
- Sensory garden.