BUILDING UP-DATE 17th AUGUST
· Groundworks in the courtyard areas continue and preparation for the new road, parking area and ESB also continue.
· The larger windows (curtain walls) have been installed which are enabling the completion or external render façade and remaining scaffold to be dismantled.
· External rendering works elsewhere are complete, work around the kitchen area continues
· External wall cladding in the area of the plant room on the roof is complete and the scaffold dismantled and further progress is being made on the cladding in the courtyards.
· Final layer of roof membrane is near completion.
· Internally, the Mechanical & Electrical subcontractors are installing services in the ground, 1st and 2nd floor areas.
· Plastering and painting has recommenced, tiling, vinyl floor layers and 2nd fixes of mechanical, electrical and joinery are commencing soon.