The Southern African Region extends from Harare, Zimbabwe in the North, to Cape Town, South Africa in the South and includes seven Houses that provide
- Accommodation and care for the aged in all the Houses
- Care for children whose ages range from birth to the teenage years in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- A clinic and a hospice for the treatment of TB and HIV patients in the Johannesburg House,
- A Home Based Care hospice in Warrenton, near 14 Streams
- An adult learning centre in Warrenton, near 14 Streams
- A creché, a primary school and a secondary school on the 14 Streams farm
- Larmenier Villages for retired independent living in Cape Town, Pretoria, Harare and Johannesburg
Follow the links to the Houses in our region to see what we do.
or You can buy:
"Nazareth House in Southern Africa - A Short History" by Sister Teresa Madson
by clicking on the link on the right hand side of this page. The royalties will come to Nazareth House.
- Villa Lorraine
- Core Value Candles
- Sisters Mura's Golden Jubilee
- Message From Sister Mura Doherty
- Read more NEWS
Never . Never . Never give up!
Kiera, a story about courage and determination. Doctors said she would never be able to walk.
- Read more STORIES