The Boundary Wall

picture of part of the old boundary wallYou can see a subtle nod to the past in the old kitchen gardens, which formed an essential part of living in the 1850’s when the original property was built on the site. The east-west aligned wall together with one of the decorative lintels is now all that remains of the original property. The wall, complete with archway has been retained to form an integral part of the attractive and thoughtfully designed gardens, adding a nostalgic dimension to the pathway as it passes through.

Quiet seating areas and pleasantly landscaped gardens around the old wall all contribute to the aesthetically sensitive outdoor features, providing a spectacular and enjoyable place to while away the daylight hours