What we offer
All our Nazareth Houses and Schools strive to live the core values of the Sisters of Nazareth: love, compassion, patience, respect, justice and hospitality. These make each Nazareth House a place of peace, where the services and support we provide are always tailored to meet the needs of the individual whatever their age or level or need.
In our Nazareth Houses, our expert care includes nursing, residential, respite and dementia care, without ever forgetting the spiritual and emotional needs of the individuial.
Our Nurseries provide care for children from babies to preschool and we take every opportunity to bring old and young together to mutual enjoyment of each other's company.
The expertise and dedication of our staff enables us to deliver quality care.
Why not visit one of our homes or nurseries in advance and look around, meet the staff and discuss the services available.
- Crosby - Smooth Times Ahead!
- Crosby - Chinese New Year
- Larmenier Centre Official Opening
- Birkenhead Open Day & Classic Cars
- Nazareth House Lancaster host Macmillian Coffee Morning
- Christmas Bazaar
- Long Service Awards Cardiff
- Bonnyrigg Takes up the N.A.P.A Challenge
- The Princes Trust - Gilbert's Parlour
- Cardiff Nazareth House Celebrate Victoire Larmenier Day in Style
- Surprising find at Blackburn
- Read more NEWS